Translate

Mar 2, 2010

Disclaimer

I have sought to post articles, sermons, letters, and books which glorify God and defend the gospel of His grace. Unless I have noted otherwise, the material on this site is written by authors from past centuries. (mostly the late 1600s - the late 1800s).

There are many articles on this site in which I may not fully agree with the author 100% on every point. I believe in gleaning truth where it may be found.

In the exposition menu you will find expositions of specific passages of scripture which have been compiled from various authors on the site. If you desire further information on which book or article the quote is from, please comment and I will try to help you.

-Abraham Juliot (Editor of Against Duty Faith)

Duty-faith Expositions

Free Grace Expositions